Blog Archive

Friday 10 May 2019

Reading success, part one!

Hello all,

Well done to everybody on passing the first summative reading assessment yesterday.

The work was of a good standard and you navigated the three questions well.

For those members in the class who had extenuating circumstances yesterday, please do not worry as there will be time to complete the assessment towards the end of the session, so this is not an issue in that respect.

I am unaware as yet as to what is happening with the potential strike on Thursday 16th May, but I will e mail the group when I know. Hopefully I will see you all for assessment two next week.

In the meantime, well done again and I hope you all have a restful weekend.

It would be remiss of me not to wish our four friends off to Malta all the best at this point. So I wish that Becca, Kelly, Lauren and Aaron have a great time. Keep in touch and safe travels. Work hard and try and have some nice downtime too!

All the best,

Mark


2 comments:

  1. Just keep the impetus up everybody, we are nearly there. And you are all performing well, so one final push and we will get over the line. All the best, Mark

    ReplyDelete