Blog Archive

Thursday 28 February 2019

Stress management presentation topics

Greetings,

One thing I intended to ask you all today, being of curious mind, was what your topics were for the stress management talks.

So I know about Michaela’s boxing techniques, Charlene’s flower making expertise, and I saw some stress balls floating around the room, which all looked fantastic! As I recall from last week’s chat, Jordan was discussing massage and relaxation.

Do let me know what the other subjects were and which ones you particularly liked!

Yours in nosiness (and taking a genuine interest in cross unit skills development!),

Mark



21 comments:

  1. Prayer and meditation on scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I done singing and had everyone singing baby shark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Superb, and now it’s in everybody’s head, including mine, so job done! Ha ha.

      Delete
  3. I done mine on Stress Balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent. That’s solved that little mystery! Students in previous years have always enjoyed that exercise, and the variety is always great. And above all, perfect for even more confidence building.

      Delete
  4. I am doing mine next week and it's on baking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it’s a Thursday, one would hope to sample these delights 😋

      Delete
  5. Your in luck, it's next Thursday so I will bring some along

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m doing mine next week on laughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s a great choice. Surely the best medicine of all!

      Delete
  7. Mines is enjoying a hot drink reading a magazine n chocolate cake (Mars bar cake)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle Mccallum2 March 2019 at 22:10

      Mines is enjoying a hot drink reading a magazine n chocolate cake (Mars bar cake)

      Delete
  8. I can buy into that quite happily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We loved our group so much fun a group of adults singing and dancing to baby shark, making flowers and boxing just to name a few can only imagine what anyone would of thought looking through the door lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who says learning can’t be fun? Sounds like active learning to me, with lots of variety. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mine will be art therapy I'll be doing colouring in just because its fun lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me! Who doesn’t like colouring in? Nice choice, like it.

      Delete